Non-woven fabric for the inner parts of shoes
* If you wish, you can change the properties of the material: density, width, structure, stiffness, color
Scope of use:
Filling the internal structure of shoes, namely as: lining materials; inserts; insulation for autumn and winter footwear.
Synthetic and natural fibers
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Plasticity and elasticity of the material
- Duplicated with other materials
- Resistant to abrasion
- Keeps the given shape in the product
Surface density: 120-500 g/m2.
Width: 150 cm
Surface density: 100-165 g/m2.
Width: 180 cm
Surface density: 180-300 g/m2.
Width: 150; 180 cm
Surface density: 120-400 g/m2.
Width: 200 cm